THis forum for ministry guild members
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Cleez - 70 Mage

Go down 

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Cleez - 70 Mage   Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:05 am

1. What is your character's name/class/race/kara attuned or not?
Cleez - Mage - Human - 70 - Kara Attuned.

2. What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? List them ALL, including guilds on previous servers if you are a cross-server applicant.
Schism (left because they had too many mages and not enough raid spots - was getting invites to 25 mans approximately once every three weeks)
Project Mayhem (casual with friends - had a wee break from hardcore raiding)
Visne Saltare (left Project Mayhem to get back into raiding but unfortunately VS were a little too casual for my liking - only 2 nights a week)

3. How much raid experience do you have?
Post BC on Mage (56 days played - 40 days @ 70):
Karazhan (cleared), Gruuls (cleared), Magtheridon (attempts), SSC (Hydross Attempts), Tempest Keep (VR - Killl).
Pre BC on Hunter (Oracleez, presently level 64 on Aman'Thul, > 50 days played):
ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxxramas (up to Maexxena - Spider Wing)

4. What is your availability raiding time(weekdays and weekends)? What was your raid attendance in your previous guilds?
5pm - Late every night except Tuesday.

5. Are you able to use Ventrilo and install mods required by the guild? Do you have a microphone?
Yes to Ventrilo. Yes to mods. Yes to microphone.

6. Provide a link to your character's armory page.
I change gear all the time, so obviously armory will be what I just logged out in. Standard PVE gear though I have 1050 fire damage, 29% crit (self buffed) and 11-13% hit depending on boss fighting. I have a few bits and pieces of tier 4 which I do not wear because of other set bonuses. Also have 4 pieces of PVP epics.

7. Provide a screenshot of your character's UI in a raid setting.
Probably not the most appropriate screenshot in the world - but its the only recent screenshot i have where i haven't alt-z to hide my UI. As you can see from screenshot, I run Deadly Boss Mods, KTM, Damage Meters, Bongos, Atlas, Decursive, ECB and a few others.

8. Please post your talent spec and the reasons you use it.(would u like to respec whenever for raid need)
My favourite spec is my present one, deep fire. I play this spec due to the increased damage output when compared with frost specced PVE mages. I prefer deep fire than arcane-fire because of the mana conservation and increased constant sustained dps.

9. Personal information. Tell us a little about yourself.(like: the country you are from, age, career and language you speak )
My name is Amanda. I'm 25 years old (probably a little old for WoW!). I'm from Australia, lived here all my life, presently living in Canberra. My career is in IT, i presently work for the internal support helpdesk at Telstra as a Service Level Manager. English is my primary and only language.

I am friends with Shavyna and Cloverboa, have been playing WoW with them for a fairly long time. If you are looking for a skill/character reference, please speak to Shavyna.

10. Is there anything else you would want us to know about yourself or your character?
I have been playing WoW a long time. I know how to research a boss fight before a progression raid. I know how to farm consumables. I know how to maximise my dps in endgame raids. I do what i'm told.

11. How can we get in touch with you?(IE AIM, ICQ, IRC, email address that is checked daily) is both my email and msn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cleez - 70 Mage   Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:34 am

this is my friend. play mage very well. pls invite her !!!! any officers, alk sunseed marsa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cleez - 70 Mage   Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:56 am

quote: 'alk sunseed marsa!!!!!'

>< u forget ur leader!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleez - 70 Mage   

Back to top Go down